Parking Lot Security Tips
Park in well-lit areas or areas visible to • the workplace/lodging, etc.
- If you can’t see more than 100 feet at night, park elsewhere.
- Park in areas of the lot that have higher traffic.
- If you are going to work after dark, move your car at some time during the day to a better, closer location.
- Keep all valuables in the interior from being seen from the vehicle exterior, or secure in trunk.
- Lock vehicle doors and keep windows rolled up—“venting” for heat provides easy access for thieves.
- Use a steering wheel/column lock, such as “the Club.”
- Car alarms and decals/stickers are effective deterrents.
- Make use of restaurant or hotel valet parking.
ABIS Security Investigations Truth Verification, Risk Services & Investigations wants you to be safe. We offer services
- Certified Voice Polygraph Analyser APAVSA WEL 060 completed 2010
- Certified finger print analysis Visit www.afiswitch.co.za
- Security grade E to A
- Security Reaction
- Security Cash In Transit
- Security Commercial Retail
- Private Security Industry Regulating Authority 2210519